Pacenote sound files – a slight improvement on the default robot voice, but probably needs a bit more hype… will re-do them if I can find the time.
- Download and install the Patrick Brunner co-driver mod, carefully following the instructions
- Test it out to see if it works in game (might need to enable Python apps in Content Manager)
- Download the zipped pacenotes folder on this page
- Find the default sound files for the co-driver app (directory should be: My Documents>Assetto Corsa>plugins>Codriver>VoiceENG)
- Extract the sound files found in my VoiceENG folder and replace the Patrick Brunner VoiceENG files with them
Detailed instructions for using the app can be found on the Patrick Brunner website listed above.