Le Moulinon – Antraigues
Legendary Monte Carlo rally stage running through the tiny roads of the Ardèche from the town of le Moulinon, past the villages of St Julien du Gua, St Joseph des Bancs and Genestelle, and finishing up just outside Antraigues-sur-Volane.
Created from scratch using EU height datasets as well as various other sources of data, this 40km long track will test your focus and endurance as you hurtle down its technical, twisting lanes. The track comes complete with replay cameras and maps (although the maps for the longer sections are very zoomed out – recommending using the Patrick Brunner Codriver App or using a car with SatNav like the BMW 1M), 16 pits for online play, timing gates with 24h starting semaphore, 2million vertex physical mesh, integration with CSP, etc.
Many thanks to David Felipe SimRacing for the semaphore.
With this download you will find the following seven layouts:
- Moulinon-Antraigues with dry asphalt surface, 40.8km
- Moulinon-Antraigues with mixed surface (asphalt, snow & ice), 40.8km
- Antraigues-Moulinon with dry asphalt surface, 40.6km
- Antraigues-Moulinon with mixed surface (asphalt, snow & ice), 40.6km
- Sector 1: Village Tour with dry asphalt, 14.9km
- Sector 2: Valley Run with dry asphalt, 13.4km
- Sector 3: To the Summit with snow & ice only, 7.3km
IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU USE CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH WITH THIS TRACK AS THE LENGTH PUSHES THE PHYSICS ENGINE OF THE ORIGINAL GAME TO ITS LIMIT
Stay tuned for free updates: I am working on animated stewards and also an improvement to the RainFX integration for some objects.